About Me

Dear wonderful parents, students and kindergarten families-What an amazing journey we get to embark on together!!!  I cannot wait to get to know you and your families!  My name is Jennifer Stutz and I am honored to have the opportunity to teach your child this year!!! I am a certified Special Education teacher with a BS from Grand Valley State University.  I am originally from Haslett, a town near Michigan State University (yes, I’m a spartan fan!).

I taught for several years in Jenison, as a special education teacher, before taking off some time to stay home with my two boys. I returned to education when my sons were both well into school. I have been at Georgetown for the past 12 years in many different capacities.

My sons also attended/attend Hudsonville Public Schools.  Josh is my oldest, he is 21 years old and just finished his third year of college.  Tom is my youngest son, he is 17 years old and will be entering 12th grade this year at Hudsonville High School. They are  among my biggest supporters.  Another supporter is my wonderful husband and best friend of over 25 years, Jeff. He works in Finance at Herman Miller in Holland.  I can’t leave our  “furry child”, a 2 year old cat, Kiki.  I look forward to sharing lots of silly stories about my family with your kiddos.  (Pictures below)

I love to spend time with my family and friends.  I enjoy being active, having fun and relaxing.  I also love to watch movies, indulge in way to much coffee, and explore new interests and adventures with my family and friends.  I want you all to know that I am sooooo excited to meet you and your families!!!   I look forward to answering any of your questions.  Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns at jstutz1@hpseagles.net.  I check my email often.   We are going to have a GREAT year together!!

Warmly,

Jennifer Stutz
jstutz1@hpseagles.net

IMG_4289Kiki our 2 year old cat.
IMG_4441.jpeg I love to do all kinds of stuff outside, like fishing, kayaking, and hiking!

IMG_6107I LOVE COLORADO!!

Red Rocks, CO
Breckenridge, CO
I love to travel and go to plays…on a trip to New York we saw Wicked.
Skip to toolbar