Can’t wait to see YOU!!!

0

Posted by jstutz1 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on January 2, 2021

Hoping you all had a GREAT holiday break and are looking forward to a WONDERFUL 2021!  I know I am rested, rejuvenated, and excited to see you all on Monday, Jan. 4!!  Just a few reminders as we head back to school:

• Winter Gear…Be sure to send your Kinder in that warm Winter Gear (hat, gloves, snow pants, coat, boots, an extra pair of socks).  Label each item for easy identification if they should get lost.  Often this gear is much easier stored in an extra bag (If you go this route PLEASE be sure to label the bag with your Kinders name).  If anyone is in need of winter gear help PLEASE reach out, we have many helpful resources at Georgetown.
  • Water Bottle…Don’t forget those daily water bottles. 
  • 2 Snacks…We have 2 snack times throughout our day.
  • Lunch…Home lunch or school lunch?  Be sure to discuss with your Kinder their daily lunch plan.
  • Headphones…If you could have a pair of headphones (labeled in a baggy) for your Kinder by Jan. 18. to keep at school these will be used during our STEAM special.  Any pair that your Kinder is comfortable with is great!    They will be returned at the end of the school year.  PLEASE do not spend a lot of $, I do have a few extras that can easily be cleaned and used if needed. The Dollar Store and 5 Below are often GREAT spots for inexpensive headphones.
  • Blue Folder 
  • 2 masks
  • Library Book
  • Extra Clothes…Check to see that these are weather appropriate now that our season has changed. 

DONATIONS:

• I am ALWAYS in need of graham crackers and Clorox wipes.  If you are able or willing to donate I will gladly accept.  
  • Gently used extra snow gear…mittens, gloves, scarves, boots, snow pants, coats.
print

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar