About Mrs. Stutz

Dear wonderful parents, students and kindergarten families-What an amazing journey we get to embark on together.  I cannot wait to get to know you and your families.  My name is Jennifer Stutz and I am honored to have the opportunity to teach your child this year. I am a certified Special Education teacher with a BS from Grand Valley State University.  I am originally from Haslett, a town near Michigan State University (yes, I’m a spartan fan!).

I taught for several years in Jenison, as a special education teacher, before taking off some time to stay home with my two boys. I returned to education when my sons were both well into school. I have been at Georgetown for the past 14 years in many different capacities.

My sons also attended Hudsonville Public Schools.  Josh is our oldest, he is 23 years old and will be graduating from Kendall College of Art and Design this fall.  Tom is our youngest son, he is 19 years old and will be entering his second year this fall at Grand Valley State University, majoring in Music Performance and Business. They are among my biggest supporters.  Another supporter is my wonderful husband and best friend of over 27 years, Jeff. He works in Finance at Herman Miller in Holland.  I can’t leave our  “furry child”, a 6-year-old cat, Kiki.  I look forward to sharing lots of silly stories about my family with your kiddos.  (Pictures below)

I love to spend time with my family and friends.  I LOVE the outdoors, especially the water and EVEN snow.  I enjoy being active, having fun, and relaxing.  I also love to watch movies, indulge in way too much coffee, and explore new interests and adventures with my family and friends.  I want you all to know that I am sooooo excited to meet you and your families!!!   I look forward to answering any of your questions.  Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns at jstutz1@hpseagles.net.  I check my email often.   We are going to have a GREAT year together!!

Warmly,

Jennifer Stutz
jstutz1@hpseagles.net

I love to do all kinds of stuff outside, like fishing, kayaking, and hiking!

Our cat Kiki

I LOVE Colorado!!

print
Skip to toolbar