Last Week of Kindergarten…

0

Posted by jstutz1 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on June 7, 2021

June 2 – 5

Thank you all SO MUCH for sharing your Kinder with me this year!  It has been such a pleasure to be part of their educational journey!!  They will FOREVER be a Kindergartener to me!!  

Oh, what fun we had this last week together!  We counted down our last days with a fun activity each day.

Mad Scientist Day:  We had so much fun being Mad Scientists on Tuesday!  The Kinders learned a little about the famous scientist, Albert Einstein.  They also enjoyed a few experiments:

• Walking Water
  • Dancing Gummie Worms
  • Exploding Soda
  • Leakproof Bag 
  • Mixing Colors

Olympic Day Fun:  We had a FABULOUS morning for our Olympics!!  There were LOTS of pictures taken.  Check out the link for photos:  Kindergarten Olympics 2021 .  The Kinders LOVED playing:

• Javelin Throw
  • Water Balloon Toss
  • Water Relay
  • Obstacle Course
  • Flyswatter Soccer

Buckets of fun and Bubble Gum:  Chewing gum in school?  YES!!  The Kinders LOVED being able to try some bubble gum.  We discovered answers to questions like: Do you like bubble gum?  Can you blow a bubble?  We had some pretty talented Kinders in our class!  The Kinders also got a Bucket of fun from me.  They loved looking through the bucket and discovering their Memory Books with photos, bubbles, pictures of what they want to be, chalk, sunglasses, and a book.  I hope they enjoy their gift!

Chalking up a GREAT year with friends:  The Kinders LOVED being able to spend some time with their 5th-grade buddies!  We had some fun chalk time and popsicles with them! 

Happy Birthday:  We celebrated Gage’s birthday this week!  Wishing Gage a very happy birthday in July!!!

Summer Calendar of Learning:  Your Kinder brought home their white binder from Literacy time.  Inside this binder is a Summer Learning Calendar for you to use if you would like to do so.  

Thank you again!  For your continued support and teamwork during a year of COVID and protocol that was anything but normal.  I truly appreciate all of your donations, patience, and trust in me to be part of your Kinders journey.  Be sure to reach out if you ever have any questions or want to share an update! Happy Summer!! 

Love,

Mrs. Stutz

print

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar